Photograph c. 1896
From Lewis Walker and his Descendants by Priscilla Walker Streets, 1896

This house no longer exists.

The Glass tax returns list the following buildings: a Stone House 45’ x 17’, on 1 floor. Windows: 2 of 12 panes; 3 of 8 panes; 1 of 9 panes; and 1 of 6 panes. Additionally there was a Stone Barn 50’ x 28’ and a Stone Spring House 18’ x 15’.

Also listed was a log smith shop 16’ x 14’ but this may have been located on a small tract of owned by Isaac Walker on the south side of Pugh Road.

References: No articles have been published on this house. See the deed history and the genealogy of the Walker family.