No image available

Joshua Parry, a blacksmith, acquired a tract of 5 acres besides Swedesford Road in 1761. The tract was acquired by Samuel Davis in 1771. Samuel was a storekeeper (see the reparation claim). The location of the store is unclear though one author claims it was in Paoli.

In 1798 Hannah Davis is listed as the owner and the farm was rented out. John Roberts is shown as the owner in the 1873 and 1883 atlases.

The Glass Tax return lists the following buildings: a Stone House 30’ x 15’, on 1 floor with 2 windows of 15 panes; 2 of 8 panes; and 2 of 9 panes. There was also a Frame Kitchen 15’ x 12’.

References: None

See the deed history.