No image available

Thomas Robinson consolidated a large tract of land in North Strafford in the 1740s and 1750s. Joseph Conard (or Connard) purchased a greater part of the tract in 1793. In more recent times the house has been called Brookfern.

The Glass Tax returns show the following buildings: Stone House 24’ x 18’, on 2 floors. Windows: 6 of 12 panes; 2 of 8 panes; and 1 of 4 panes. Additional buildings were a Stone Kitchen 18’ x 15’, a Stone Barn 47’ x 40’ and a Springhouse 15’ x 15’. There was also a second house (details unclear) of 18’ x 14’.

References: No articles have been published on this house. See the deed history.