Photograph of the 1794 building.
From the Society's Archives.


References

The Great Valley Presbyterian Church by Ruth Moore Styer, TEHQ, vol. 8, #1 (November 1953)
Early Memories and an Historical Sketch of Great Valley Presbyterian Church by Emily Wilson Nassau, TEHQ, vol 14, #4 (October 1967)
Great Valley Presbyterian Church by Mary Roberston Ives, TEHQ, vol. 22, #4 (October 1984)
The Wilsons and Great Valley Presbyterian Church by Eleanor Dunwoody Chworovsky, TEHQ, vol. 22, #4 (October 1984)
The Great Valley Presbyterian Church by Mary Robertson Ives, Historian, TEHQ, vol. 32, #1 (January 1994)
Great Valley Presbyterian Church Carriage Sheds in TEHQ, vol. 45, #1 (Winter 2008)
A Pictorial Record of Great Valley Presbyterian Church, edited by Roger Thorne, in TEHQ, vol. 47, #4 (December 2010)

Notes: It is believed that the Presbyterian Church land was donated by James Parry.