logo not found

Washington’s Headquarters, 1878

image not foundDescription: Photograph showing Washington’s Headquarters. In front is a pumping station that was used to pump water from Valley Creek up the hill behind Washington’s Headquarters to a reservoir. Railroad engines were watered from the reservoir.
Photographer/artist: Date taken: 1878 Photo location:
Type: photo Subject: House Township: Upper Merion
Source: Lee KirtsReferences: Contributor: Roger Thorne digitized the photograph
Rights: Photograph owned by Lee KirtsIdentifier: VFV15Serial Number: 2547
Donation: Valley Forge Village Images collection (#31)