Tredyffrin Easttown Historical Society Home
: Document Collection Home
Use the links at the left to return.
Will of Thomas Waters, 1794
- Messuage & plantation in Tredyffrin inherited from aunt Eleanor Davis to Grandson Thomas Waters Griffiths.
- 2nd Street, Philadelphia house and lot between Market and Arch Streets purchased from John Redman to granddaughter Sarah Williams.
- Daughter Sarah Dewees.
- Daughter Eleanor Britton, wife of John Britton.
- Daughter Mary Williams deceased.
- Grandchildren Waters, Thomas, George (not of age), Ann (not of age) Dewees.
- Messuage & plantation in Tredyffrin inherited from father (maybe also called Thomas Waters as is in tax record from 1735) to Waters Dewees.
- Mentions widow Mary Pugh.
- Plantation purchased in sheriff’s sale, previously belonging to William Dewees, devised to Thomas Dewees.
- Messuage & plantation in Montgomery County purchased at a sheriff’s sale and formerly belonging to Evan Jones to Eleanor Britton.
- Grandson William Dewees.
- Nephew Jonathan Roberts.
- Nieces Ruth & Lydia Wells.